UNITY Partner Program Qualifications
To participate in the program, prospective partners need the following minimum qualifications:
- Extensive experience within market areas
- Substantial and/or well-trained sales and technical staff
- Extensive experience selling related products
- A substantial client base that is likely to buy F5 products and services
- Demonstrated financial stability and/or solid financing
- An excellent reputation in their market
- Low sales and technical turnover rates
- Certifications from related technology products companies
UNITY Partner Registration
Fill out the form below to register for consideration as an F5 UNITY partner.
Authorized Training Center Program
Our Authorized Training Center (ATC) program helps resellers and training organizations become certified to teach F5's training curriculum. The program requires a minimum of two trainers certified in the courses you want to teach, as well as the combination purchase and/or rental of any materials and classroom equipment required.
Resellers that become Authorized Training Center partners can provide a "one-stop shop" for their customers, especially when training is combined with first- and second-level support. This full-circle approach strengthens the customer-reseller relationship, and it provides another stream of revenue from the F5 product family.
In a similar way, training organizations that operate F5 Authorized Training Centers can reap the financial benefits of teaching courses that are increasingly in demand in the industry. With a low cost of entry and rapid ROI, the ATC program makes good financial sense for companies that already provide training.
Learn more about the F5 Authorized Training Center program by contacting your local F5 sales representative, or call F5 directly at 1-888-88-BIG-IP in North America. (Outside North America, please call +206-272-5555.)
Read the F5 instructor certification frequently asked questions. You can register for F5 training online.