Completion of the survey is not required for entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Answers to survey questions will not influence your chances of winning. Sweepstakes is open only to U.S. and Canadian citizens (excluding residents of Quebec) age 18 or older. The F5 Networks Online Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) opens July 7, 2014 and closes on August 15, 2014. The winners’ names will be randomly drawn from all entries received. Participation constitutes entrant's full unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules. Drawing is sponsored by F5 Networks, Inc., 401 Elliott Avenue West, Seattle, WA 98119 (“F5 Networks” or “Sponsor”).
Please click on the link below to begin the survey:
If you do not qualify for this survey after answering a few preliminary questions, you can submit your Sweepstakes entry by clicking on the link below.
(1) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to citizens of the United States and Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising promotion and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Residents of jurisdictions prohibiting such promotions should consider this offer void.
(2) HOW TO ENTER: Completion of the survey will automatically enter you into the Sweepstakes. Survey answers or entries will not affect your ability to participate in or win the Sweepstakes. If you do not complete the survey, you may enter the Sweepstakes by completing the entry information requested at the survey website by clicking HERE. Entry information will be used solely for contacting survey prize winners for this particular survey. One entry per person is permitted. All entries, including survey answers or entries, become the property of the SPONSOR and will not be acknowledged or returned. Late, incomplete, illegible/unintelligible entries are not eligible. To be eligible for the drawing, all entries must be received by 11:59 PM (PDT) on August 15, 2014. If entry via web survey is not possible, participants may also send a 3X5 postcard containing name, address, telephone number, and email address. The postcard can be sent care of F5 NETWORKS ONLINE SURVEY.
F5 NETWORKS ONLINE SURVEY
10500 NE Eighth St.
Bellevue, WA 98004
(3) PRIZES: The following three (1) prizes will be awarded individually to three (3) selected winners: (a) one (1) Apple 16 GB iPad Retina valued at $399 USD. No alternative prize or other substitution is permitted, except by Sponsor in the event of prize unavailability. Prize is non-transferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Winner is also responsible for Internet access fees and service charges.
(4) SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be determined by random drawing of all eligible entries received by 11:59 PM (PDT) on August 15, 2014and will be conducted by the Sponsor or another company acting under Sponsor’s authorization. Odds of winning a prize are based on the anticipated number of eligible entries. Winner will be drawn on or about August 18, 2014 and will be notified by e-mail by August 20, 2014, at which time a full shipping address and phone number will be required for fulfillment of the prize. Winner will have 15 days from notification to accept the prize by replying to notification e-mail or telephone call. If a winner is an eligible Canadian resident, winner must answer an unaided a time-limited arithmetic skill-testing question as a condition to receiving a prize. F5 Networks is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. All taxes on prizes, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Winners assume all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by participation or by any prize and release sponsor from any such liability. Winner may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration or affidavit of eligibility and/or a prize winner agreement form within 15 days of receipt by winner as a condition of receiving the prize. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration, releases and form as required, prizes may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected. Prizes will be sent no later than 6 weeks after draw date. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to the use of the winner’s name, voice, likeness, opinions, hometown, and state for the purpose of trade, advertising, or promotion in any media without further compensation or consideration, unless prohibited by law.
(5) PRIVACY: Personal information of entrants will be used to conduct the prize drawings and to enable the prizes to be sent out. In addition, personal information may be sent to or collected by another company acting under Sponsor’s authorization for the sole purpose of allowing the Sponsor to facilitate the drawing and to enable sending the prizes to the winners. Entrants and winners agree to the processing of personal information for the purposes and in the manner set out above (including the disclosures of such information or transfer of it to jurisdictions, which may not provide the same legal protection as in the winner’s country of residence). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor will not share winner’s personally identifying information (Name and Contact Information) with any third parties except as may be required by law, but Sponsor may share your anonymized responses with third parties. Sponsor will keep survey answers and entries confidential but reserves the right to use such survey answers and entries for internal purposes (marketing or sales related purposes).
(6) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Conduct of Sweepstakes and selection of winners are in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. Agents and representatives of sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes. By participating, each entrant agrees to release and hold sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from entrant's participation, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of sponsor, whose decisions are final. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the State of Washington. Sponsor, entrants and winners, hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington or the Superior Court for Washington for the County of King for any actions, suits, or proceedings arising out of or relating to this Agreement (and agree not to commence any action, suit or proceeding relating thereto except in such courts), and waive and agree not to plead or claim that proceedings brought in such court have been brought in an inconvenient forum. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (WA and VT may omit return postage) to: Official Rules, F5 Networks Online Survey, Ascentium, 10500 NE Eighth St., Suite 1300, Bellevue, WA 98004.
(7) WINNER’S LIST: A winner’s list may be obtained by writing to Winner’s List, F5 Networks Online Survey, Ascentium, 10500 NE Eighth St., Suite 1300, Bellevue, WA 98004. Requests for Winner’s List must be received by December 31, 2014.
F5 Networks, F5 and the F5 logo are trademarks of F5 Networks, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are those of their respective owners.
Copyright 2014 F5 Networks. All rights reserved.